Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Thing


Now that Halloween weekend is over. I'm gonna move onto the next holiday!
THANKSGIVING!
I love it! I love all the wonderful food and family time.
Bradley and I are having Thanksgiving dinner with my family in Zionsville.
On friday (after Brad gets off work) we will drive down to West Virginia to
have Thanksgiving with his Nanny, Mom, Step Dad and Evan.

But also, I am thinking about doing this:




It's a 4.5 mile run around Broadripple. I want someone to run with me but don't know who I would want to do this with that is at my same level of running (amateur/not too good/just does it for fun)

As the time gets closer I'll post if I am gonna do it or not. :)

2 comments:

  1. I do this every year! It is a blast. I'm not quite the runner that I used to be before the baby, so I don't know if I can keep up with you. Let me know if you do it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will for sure let you know!!... Bradley already said he didn't want to do it because he would rather do something on bicycles ha. I am not fast i like to run/jog a little then walk and probably be out of breath a lot of the time... can ya keep up with that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers