Friday, October 14, 2011

Running

(^new shoes. Pups and I getting ready for our first run)
Ok, so I started running.
It's tough, but I like it.
I'm using run keeper app. and my boyfriend to keep me accountable.
Who knew you need to stretch before and after running...
I ran 2.63 miles yesterday and my legs this morning are achey.

Some people are born runners I am not one of these people.
I am not coordinated, I have asthma, and pretty much zero muscles.
But guess what... I am still gonna do it!

I couldn't have picked a more perfect time in life to pick this up,
this fall is beautiful the weather has been awesome & I am bringing
our pup Bora with me.
After our run yesterday she was pretty lathargic but
it'll be good in the end for both of us to be more active.



Unrelated:
my new iPhone 4s should be arriving sometime today!
I'm very excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers