Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughts.

I'm beginning to wonder how I do it.
How can I possibly manage everything going on in my life right now.
What am I forgetting what am I neglecting to do?
I'm very overwhelmed but almost calm about it.
Accepting the fact that it's going to be stressful and hard work is helpful.
Doesn't make the sleepless nights and early mornings any easier.
Getting up at 6am is something I haven't done in years.
Now I am doing it at least twice if not three times a week.

I had a minor freak out yesterday on the phone with my best friend.
She's there for that, she's there to bring me back to square one.
Love her.

It's snowing pretty heavily right now. Hoping for a snow day, but that won't happen.
Looking forward to this weekend. I am excited about sleeping in.





[BSW= lots of work]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers