Monday, December 6, 2010

Jumo.com ?




Jumo was created by Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes. It's a non-profit platform that matches users philanthropic interests to various causes.

Goals of Jumo:

  • make it easy for people to find issues and organizations they care about
  • allows people to follow the latest news of these organizations
  • followers can support these causes with time, money, and skills
With Jumo individuals and organizations are connected which can help improve the lives of millions. It's hard for people to know how to help organizations and being a part of Jumo can make that easier. This is a social networking opportunity for non-profits

There is a need for something like Jumo. This site is easy to use, easy to connect, easy to network. As I am finishing up my education and getting my BSW I can follow all the agencies that I want to stay connected with. Some day I would like to find a non-profit agency to work for so this is a site for me to keep my eye on and try out.

Lets see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers