Monday, August 16, 2010

Listen & Learn

Listening to others is sometimes hard to do...
How would you react if someone said the following to you:
"I would like to convince you of something you might not initially agree with"

I find that statement intriguing.
a)who is assuming they already know what i will or will not agree with
b)why not learn something new or a side of something i don't know.
c) getting my brain thinking and being challenged is something i like.

This may sound strange but I am so excited to go back to school. I have a very
short time left(compared with the time i have been in college ha!) I love learning
more about something I already love and enjoy. The people that are in my classes are so diverse, have interesting points of view and personal stories.

one week left of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers