Friday, February 12, 2010

2 hearts

Life is too short to be anything but happy.
That's why i choose to be with Bradley.
he makes me happy, we're happy.


this is valentines weekend.
I'm really excited. he's been tricking me into
thinking we might not do anything (which is fine)
but last night he told me he has a whole weekend
planned up his sleeve. Valentines Day is a girls holiday.

it annoys me when people HATE valentines day that sounds just
about as cool as hating ground hogs day or presidents day something
silly like that. The world isn't trying to point out how you're alone.
Others are just trying to love and live happily together. So what they
want to make each other feel a little special more than other days of the week.
Let them do it no one wants to hear you complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers