Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best of 2011


Bradley and I always say " We have the best lives"
So when I was looking back at our 2011 I came to the conclusion that we really do.
The best part not pictured is our engagement!! (but I just wrote about that).
We go on adventures, we go outdoors, we have fun friends & an awesome puggle.

In random order here are some highlights from my 2011:
Michigan Biking/Camping Extravaganza
Bora and I started running
Bryan's birthday feast at our house
On the hottest and coldest day of the year Bradley rode from Indy to Winona.
Halloween!
Memorial Day camping trip in MI
Road trip to Nashville with all of these lovely people!
Sarah's summer wedding/ trip to New England

Each year is a great in it's own way. I really think 2012 is going to be amazing!
Just a few things I'm looking forward to:
-Graduation
-New car
-Road trips
-Camping/Biking Adventure II
-Pickens family reunion
-Moving
-Planning our wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers